Coaching for leaders
How we shape our coaching
Higher employee engagement. Increased productivity and sales. Lower attrition. What are theses improvements worth to you and your business? As a leader, the demands on you and your business have changed and continue to accelerate.
We keep things simple, and track progress throughout, making it easy to help you reach your goals..
Gallup research reveals that the most effective leaders are always investing in strengths. They experience first hand the benefits, both measurable and immeasurable, that a strengths-based culture can bring to their business.
Strengths Director Coaching can help:
New and Aspiring leaders - Build your confidence to take your leadership to the next level. First 90 days
Start ups/entrepreneurs - Share you vision and embed your values
- Build a culture that drives performance and engagement
- Bring multiple teams together
- Develop your managers from boss to coach
- Create accountability throughout your workforce
- Change leadership
Hourly fee £200
Introductory package from £600 inclusive of the Clifton Strengths Assessment report.
What you get:
- 1 x 20 minute complimentary discovery session
- Access code for Clifton Strengths Assessment personalised report
- 3 x 60 minute coaching sessions via telephone or video call*
- Audience: Individuals, team leaders, managers, executives
- Monthly 121 coaching and Bespoke packages available on request
*Face to face available, expenses may be applicable, please call to discuss
Sarah understands the environment I work in as a senior leader, her huge experience along with her positive energy means our sessions always add real value.